App stores They have become one more environment to take into account when using any device. Large companies in the mobile and IT sector have launched their corresponding digital stores to list all compatible software in them with their devices so that users access it through a secure platform and with the confidence that what download and install does not pose any risk to your devices.
Thus, we find places like Google Play Store on Android, Microsoft Store on Windows and iTunes Store on iOS and Mac systems. We are going to focus on the latter environment, that of Apple, due to its popularity and the breadth of its offering. One of the largest virtual stores and dedicated to applications on the planet, is the place where the iPhone, iPad and Mac users they must access to download the programs they want to use on those devices.
But, before you can do all that you have to know how to sign in to iTunes Store, an issue that we are going to deal with in this guide explaining all the steps that have to be carried out to be able to enter it. We are going to help you connect with this digital store to be able to use it quietly, and for this we will outline step by step the procedure to be followed in all the devices where it is available, which go beyond those belonging to Apple.
Steps to log into the iTunes APP Store
In addition to all this, we are also going to dedicate a section to solving the most frequent problem for those who try to log in and cannot: forgetting the password. If it is something that happens to you and you do not know how to remedy it, go to the final section to follow the instructions that we have indicated and solve it.
Sign in to the iTunes App Store it is something that depends and varies remarkably depending on the device you are using. All of them have in common the requirement of having a Apple ID previously created; but all have different processes to perform the corresponding login.
In this section we will review all possible cases so that even if you use a computer or smartphone, you can connect your user in iTunes and use it as freely as possible. Although we anticipate that there is an incompatible range of devices.
Enter from computer or PC
To enter the iTunes Store via computer or PCFortunately, the process is quite similar. You just have to look for the program of this store and use it to be able to log into it and take advantage of its functions.
- Go directly into the iTunes app, which will be installed on your computer.
- Look at its upper part and, in the bar there, click on the section “Bill”.
- Within the small drop-down menu that opens, choose the option “Log in”.
- Now, you just have to write your Apple ID email and password that you have assigned. Accepting, you will have finished the login from your Mac.
- Download the iTunes app on your computer. For this, you can go directly to the Microsoft Store (if you use Windows 10) or enter the following link through the browser: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and then click “Get it from Microsoft“
- Now on the new page click on “Get“and when you have installed it, open it through its icon.
- Now, as it happened on Mac, go to the top and click on the option “Bill” which is on the toolbar.
- In the menu that just opened, press “Log in”.
- Then enter the email of your Apple ID and the corresponding access code. After accepting, you will have concluded and entered from Windows.
Login from the Android or iOS APP
In the field of smart devices, the restriction of access to the iTunes Store is totally evident. As you can see below, the operating system of your terminal will be the one that says whether or not you can enter this service.
- First, open the iTunes Store app for your iPhone. Look for its icon and press it to enter.
- Now, when you are in its main menu, scroll down with your finger until you reach the end. There, you will find the section “Log in”. You have to click on it to continue with your login.
- Among the options that may appear, choose “Use existing Apple ID”. After doing so, you will have to write the email of said ID and of course, the access code (Remember to respect upper and lower case if there are any). Now, click on “To accept”.
- After doing this last step, you will have already entered iTunes with your user account. In fact, you have also done it in other system apps that are governed by the same type of user identifier.
On Android there is no possible way to log into the iTunes App Store 🙁 since no compatible version has been released for these devices. The rivalry between the two brands has led to this type of situation, which prevents users who have an account on both media from freely combining their use.
If you have a mobile terminal and you want to use iTunes, your best option is to use an iPhone. In case of being Android, the closest you can use is Apple Music, the application that is available within the digital store of Google, the Play Store.
I forgot my password How do I recover my iTunes account password?
If you’ve forgotten the password for your iTunes account, you don’t have to worry. To get started, the one you need is your Apple ID key And, finally, the process is so simple that it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. We are going to explain what you must do to regain access with a new user password:
- First, you must enter the iCloud page from your browser. Open it and write the URL that we indicate below in the address bar: https://appleid.apple.com/
- Now, go to the bottom of the window and click on the option “Have you forgotten your Apple ID or password?”.
- In the field that now appears on the screen, you just have to fill in the email that belongs to your Apple ID.
- The next window gives you several options, just check the option “I want to reset the password” And keep going.
- You will be offered two different ways to restore your access: receive an email with instructions or answer some questions. We are going to proceed using the first of the two.
- Then you have to enter your mailbox to open Apple mail. There is an option to reset your password, press it to continue.
- You will enter the Apple website again. Now is when you have to write the new password. Do it, taking into account the indications that appear, and finish by clicking on “Restore”.
- After this, you will have renewed your access key to your Apple ID and, therefore, to the iTunes Store.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉