Google is a window to all kinds of information and data that you need. Over the years, its updates have made its use increasingly simple for the user. In this way, you only need to carry out a few simple steps to have information at hand, images, videos and much more.
Specifically focused on images, Has it ever happened to you that you have tried download an image from google but the quality is not as expected ?. It’s probably because you’re saving or downloading it incorrectly.
Therefore, with this useful step-by-step guide we will explain in detail what you should do to save google images on mobile quickly and easily. It doesn’t matter what device you have, so take note.
Learn step by step how to save a Google image on your mobile
exist different methods you can use when saving a Google image on your mobile device. However, not all are equally effective.
Therefore, we will teach you two methods with which you can achieve it effectively:
Directly from Google
The easiest way to save an image from Google on your mobile it is directly from the search engine itself. The step by step that we will show you applies to both Android and iOS devices.
In this sense, do the following:
- Go to google and go to the tab Google images.
- In the search bar, write a keyword that is related to the image you want to search for.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon located on the right side of the search bar.
- Select image you want to save.
- Click on the image so that it opens.
- Then touch her again.
- About the picture, a series of options will be displayed. Select the option “Visit” or “To visit” to enter the website that contains the full-size image.
- To download it at full size, press and hold again for a few seconds.
- In the menu that appears, click the option “Download image” if you use Android. In case of iOS, press on “Save Picture” or in “Add to Photos”.
With an app
If you want to skip all the steps involved in downloading an image from Google to your mobile, you can speed up the process a little more with the help of an app. In this case, we will tell you about Image Downloader, an app available for Android. What this application does is provide you with the search results of images of Google, so that later you can easily download them to your mobile.
You should only find it in Google Play Store and install it. Once it’s on your device, the next thing is open it. When you enter, you just have to touch on the search bar whose name is “Type to search image”, at the top or on the floating button that has a magnifying glass icon.
Write the keywords related to the image you are looking for and click on the magnifying glass. Image Downloader it will show you a grid with the results. Then select the image that interests you and download it. It’s that easy to have it in your gallery available for when you want to use it. The interesting thing about this app is that, unlike the search for Google, when you press the shock button, the image will be saved in its highest quality on your mobile. You can locate it in the folder downloads from your Android.
Another very interesting function that will be very useful to you is share a Google image on a social network. It is very useful if you want to avoid the procedure of saving the image first in your Gallery. The steps to follow are the same as when you want to save an image from Google in your gallery.
This means that the procedure is as follows:
- Go to google and enter the tab Images.
- In the search bar type the keywords related to the image you want to search.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon.
- When you get the image you want, go into it and then touch it again.
- In the Available options, select in To visit to go to the web where the original image is.
- Once you enter, click on the image again. Then press on it for a few seconds.
- Click on the option Share and, immediately afterwards, choose in which social network you want to share the image.
- Finally, follow the steps that each app requests to make a new publication and that’s it.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉